Pages

Monday, November 5, 2018

Halloween

Hey Guys! Halloween was a few days ago and I want to show you a few pictures. Here we go!


 This is me on my front porch. I went as Rey from Star Wars. Grace made  my costume. Isn't it great?
 Me and my jack-o-lantern. I carved a pumpkin with heart eyes
 First house to go! I love nerds!!!!
 Out on the street on my way to the second house.

After I finished trick or treating I dumped out my candy bag. I got a lot!!! This one house was even giving out full size candy bars!! I had a lot of fun trick or treating. Happy Halloween!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

About Me
Hi my name is Julie,I'm 11 years old.I like Star Wars, making movies, photography,cats,playing outside and having fun. I hope you will stay and read about my adventures! May the force be with you!