Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

The First Day of School!

Hello, I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I was very busy this summer, and I went to Montana to visit my cousins 2 weeks ago. Montana was amazing, and we even got to go to Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons too! But..... now it's to go to back to school. I'm excited though because I am a cyberschooler and our school just got a new school system called Edio, and I cannot wait to try it out!

Anyway, I hope your first day of school, was as great as mine was!Even though I'm sad summer ended, I'm excited for school! Happy Fall Ya'll!

3 comments:

  1. You look amazing for the first day of school. Love your hair-do, Julie! I am so glad your vacation to Montana was so nice and your had such a fabulous summer. Now it's time to hit the books, or shall we say cyber clouds. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to go to a brick and mortar school, which means getting up very early and i don't like it. But i do like all my classes this year. Hope you like your classes as much as i like those teal shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! I'm starting Spanish this year which should be fun. Thanks, I love the shoes too

    ReplyDelete

About Me

About Me
Hi my name is Julie,I'm 11 years old.I like Star Wars, making movies, photography,cats,playing outside and having fun. I hope you will stay and read about my adventures! May the force be with you!