Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Special News!!!

Hi everyone!!! In my profile I said I liked to make movie. My cousins and I make a TV series we post on YouTube. It is called Hard Times and it is about 4 sisters who's mom lost her job. My cous.in Kit, is Mary (she reads my blog), Grace is Grace, Elizabeth is Elizabeth, Isabelle is Isabelle, Sage is Wendy (the mom) and I am Kessley. We will also be doing a funny vlog series about me called the incredible life of Julia. It will be released soon. I will tell you when!!! We are currently working on Episode 5 of Hard Times. Our channel is called Coconut Cuties. We have not posted any videos yet, but when we finish editing them, we will be posting them once a week. Stay tuned to my blog for when we start releasing them. Please check out Coconut Cuties, on YouTube!

Julie

7 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!! thank you julia, i am super pumped about posting
    p.s grace is freaking out because she thinks she is gonna be famous. lol. the twins are pretty chill, but my mom is goin insane. (not wendy) see you at the picninc. i heard there will be fireworks. Hi mimi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! I'm so excited, a picnic and barbecue!! I can't wait to film episode 6 (Jade is a savage)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY HARD TIMES!!!! I just finished Episode 6!!! go watch on July 25 2018!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kit, you comment way too much, You are too paranoid you are going to miss something :)!lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. My, you are ambitious. I cannot believe all the ideas you have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. where can I watch the series?

    ReplyDelete

About Me

About Me
Hi my name is Julie,I'm 11 years old.I like Star Wars, making movies, photography,cats,playing outside and having fun. I hope you will stay and read about my adventures! May the force be with you!