Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Yellowstone Pics

Hello, I decided to post a couple of my photos from when we went to  Montana in August. My cousin Oakley lives there and they come for Christmas every year but they also wanted us to come to MT. So after getting delayed in Chicago for a whole day, we got there. On the first day we got to see there cows Marigold, and the little calf ,Basil, then went to this lake with them and we kayaked and jumped off rocks. The second day we went to Yellowstone. So here are my photos
We saw a huge bison on the side of the road!

This is one of the mineral springs.

The road was really cool!

So that was my vacation this summer! It was a lot of fun, and now  we'll get to see our cousins again in December! 
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

About Me
Hi my name is Julie,I'm 11 years old.I like Star Wars, making movies, photography,cats,playing outside and having fun. I hope you will stay and read about my adventures! May the force be with you!