Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Lights, Camera, Annie!

Hi! If you don't read my blog you would not know that my cousins come in March. They're here now and on Saturday we went to Music Mountain Theater in Lambertville, to see Annie Jr. The cast was all kids and it was really cool!
Waiting to go into the show!

In the auditorium. 

After the show next to the stars on the floor
Afterwards we went to get ice cream at Pigadilly's! I got Cookie Dough ice cream. Yum! I apologize for the lighting in the photo's, it was kind of dark in the auditorium. Kit and I had so much fun! I hope to get more posts with her but she's leaving on Thursday. Bye!

3 comments:

  1. What a great day that was! Cousins! The play was awesome, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss your cousins? You need to go visit Kit in Florida! Take your bathing suit.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

About Me
Hi my name is Julie,I'm 11 years old.I like Star Wars, making movies, photography,cats,playing outside and having fun. I hope you will stay and read about my adventures! May the force be with you!