Pages

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Q and A with Julie

Today I have decided to do a Q and A so you can get to know me better. Also special announcement, I turned ten last week! Anyway we'll start with the question:

Q: How old are you?
A. I just turned ten years old!

 Q: What is your favorite food?
A: Anything chocolate, chocolate ice cream, chocolate cake.I love chocolate!
 Q: What is your favorite music?
A: I like Firework by Katy Perry and The Beatles







Q: What is your favorite TV show?
A: My favorite show is Fixer Upper and Star Wars.



Q: What is you favorite thing to do?
A: I love to sew I make  a lot of my own clothes


 Well that's it for today! If you have any more questions post them on the Ask Julie page! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

About Me
Hi my name is Julie,I'm 11 years old.I like Star Wars, making movies, photography,cats,playing outside and having fun. I hope you will stay and read about my adventures! May the force be with you!