Pages

Saturday, August 26, 2017

My house tour!

Hi! I am so excited to finally show you all my house. Oh sure everyone's probably seen my family room once or twice, but this the whole house. We recently moved ( Into Grace's closet!) and I am so excited to show you. Let's get moving!
 This is my kitchen. It's pink and gold themed. Totally cute!


 And this is my living room. I just got an Xbox one!

  This is my room.  It's my favorite room in the house!



And finally, it's my backyard!

Thanks for reading! I was so excited to show you my house. Follow my blog to get notifications and I hope to see you soon!

3 comments:

About Me

About Me
Hi my name is Julie,I'm 11 years old.I like Star Wars, making movies, photography,cats,playing outside and having fun. I hope you will stay and read about my adventures! May the force be with you!