Pages

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Snow Day

 Hey everybody! This week my cousin, Kit visited from Florida and she  joined us for a very special blog post! It snowed! Her is us having so much fun in the snow
I love the snow
Snowball Alert! Even though Kit's never really been in snow before she's a great snowball thrower! 

Wheeee!Kit and I had some fantastic runs!( Not to mention that I did a face plant!)



After that we decided to come inside and warm up
We had hot cocoa and cookies!




 We had so much fun in the snow!We are getting snow right know while I'm blogging  and were going to get 2 feet! Yikes! I'll be buried under that snow.😲☃



2 comments:

  1. What beautiful outfits Kit and Julie. You look like snow angels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Warwicks love this blog, Julie!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

About Me
Hi my name is Julie,I'm 11 years old.I like Star Wars, making movies, photography,cats,playing outside and having fun. I hope you will stay and read about my adventures! May the force be with you!