Pages

Friday, December 23, 2016

2 Days before Christmas!!!

Hi Everyone! I am sorry I have not been posting. We have been updating the house and redoing our bedroom + getting ready for Christmas, so we have been busy!. It is now 2 days before Christmas and I am making my Christmas list. Here it is.
                                                               
                                                                  Julie's Christmas list
                                                               New Christmas Dress
                                                                A border collie
                                                                New pajamas(not a night gown)
                                                                Laptop
 You're probably wondering why I want a laptop because your thinking that I already have a laptop I blog on. But I actually blog on my phone. Trust me, its really hard to blog on a phone. They have reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally crazy tiny screens so its hard to see.
Bye From Julie, and a Merry Christmas to all!!!!🎅
                                                             

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what Julie got for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turns out, a merry Christmas was had by all!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

About Me
Hi my name is Julie,I'm 11 years old.I like Star Wars, making movies, photography,cats,playing outside and having fun. I hope you will stay and read about my adventures! May the force be with you!